suspended red and webbed blue,
crazed thick white grimace.
Rules of the Award:
1. Share ten things no one knows about yourself.
2. Pass it to six other bloggers.
I don’t have many secrets, so I have posted things that less than 3 people including myself know.
1. I am not wearing underwear right now.
2. I cringe inwardly when people compliment me.
3. My last fascinating sexual proposal involved me and him painting each other blue before doing it.
4. I lie about having sensitive teeth, when people bother me about ordering everything with no ice.
5. I can drink a two liter of Pepsi in one sitting.
6. When the fireman asked me why I had pulled a false alarm, I responded that I was alarmed.
7. I have a sexual obsession involving Robert DeNiro.
8. My preferred super hero talent would be controlling the minds of others.
9. I haven’t done laundry in three weeks, because I ran out of laundry detergent and keep running out of money before I am able to buy any and keep forgetting to ask my friends to borrow some.
10. I desperately want to make out with ex-mayor of Charlottesville, Virginia, USA Dave Norris.
My Six Pix
If you like this poem, please go to http://bestnewpoems.com/our-pluto-tango and click the like button at the bottom of the entry. I am in a year long poetry competition.
Our Pluto Tango
Dancing on rocks breaks my blood red Prada mule’s heel.
I bring my best shoe to compliment your Kuiper belt.
I never know how to mesh with you.
Ignoring my discomfort,
You continue to pull me
Around this unsociable plutoid.
Closer to the sun, fog surrounds us
adding an ethereal shroud
to our choreography.
Charon, Nix, Hydra,and the ugly sister
glimmer dimly through the dense clouds.
I close my eyes
swaying to the tinny music
dreaming private, methane dreams.
From Rio de la Plata to Pluto?
Why tango criollo on Pluto?
I think it apropos.
You slide me, a prisoner,
in and out of titles
A slave candombe.
One day you love me,
one day you don’t know me.
One day a planet,
Our fluid, impenetrable bond is a dwarf planet.